Prasadam

Hare Krishna,

Please accept my humble obeisances, all glories to Srila Prabhupada and all glories to Guru and Gauranga. 

I had a question that is it good to steal Prasad and eat?  

Please forgive me if i have asked something wrong but can you please answer this doubt that i have.

Hare Krishna

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Why would you want to steal prabhu, that too prasadam? 

Stealing is not good, definitely cannot be encouraged in the name of KRsna. 

Haribol,

YOur servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Grihastas or sannyasies must share prasad to other living beings at first, then eat it whats left, in this way Lord may be pleased with this devotional service.

The mercy or prasad is in sharing and giving it for free to everyone, but those who wants it only for themselves and those who ask something in return, eat only bhoga, despite its offered to the deities. That's the untold secret of prasad.

Lord is  present in every living entity as the Supersoul. If someone neglects or disregards that Supersoul  and engages himself in the worship of the Deity in the temple, that is simply imitation.

Even if one  worships with proper rituals and paraphernalia, a person who is ignorant of Lord  presence in all living entities, never pleases Him  by the worship of His deities in the temple. 

• Thank You so much prabhu

This reply was deleted.