Back To Godhead India

Bhakti Courses

Kids

Gurukul

Comics

Games

Vedic Quiz

An Appeal        About Us        Donate       Contact Us

Are we dreaming a dream or this world is real ?

Views: 1746

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When material body senses comes into contact with sense objects, conditioned soul because of ignorance and illusion think ''Im touching, im watching,..''. Such soul  thinking in terms of ''me and mine'' and is fully convinced this material world to be real.

That's deep! Thank you.

It is a real opportunity to activate Karma in your gaver & to re-awaken or revitalize the moral of the neglected & oppressed spirit/Soul. Although this reality may-be far enough from the ultimate truth to be classified as a illusion, Now that the GodHead has arrived in the form of HI'S MOST' HOLLY, Mosy High names & the/His ISKCON School, The Only reality that actually matters is it is your/Our Super Dynamic Realitys are that it is the 1 chance in all the 4 sessions of time that you I or anyone ease has the opportunity to do truly (Karmicly posatively creative) works. This Fact should be the impetus for engaging in this ISKCON cause and it's mission(s).
In this most degraded of Ages/ sessions of time we canNot expect it to get better/evolve significantly for the better-for the good, but as individual's we personally can expect with full 100% confidence that for ourselves, if we chant properly & verbally the dynamically auspices names of Hah-Ray Krishna & Rama Which without-fail
all things are improved for all things, everyTime. & This my dear is the only important significance of this Life of Land. Otherwise yes the Significance of this is not only of dreamlike insignificance it is of the nature of a KARMICLY degenerative experience i.e. it 's certainly A herabal NightMare! Plz.Chant Ha-ray Properly. & w/100% certainty you yourSelf your Soul will will awakened & again inthused & ur eternal-relationships with the all auspices (Head Gods) restored. Peec & joy to your word. HahRay bolah.

One can become awaken, but not without association of waken ones.  

Hare Krishna,

Please clarify this doubt of mine.

What are the types of association with waken ones ? Can books/audio-video lectures/keertans etc by waken ones be considered as association ? 

- Hari Bol !! Jai Bhakt Prahlad ki Jai !!

Personal association with awaken ones can not be fully replaced, no matter of anything.  

Image result for Vishnu Cosmic Form

RSS

Television

Online Statistics

© 2017   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service