Replies

• Vishnue's purifying & liberating potency (s) are, 1st. *acknowledged
    & intermittently introduced when chanting this is so our illicit sense's & false pride are quailed (often* )
    When we are free/pureafyed & alone KRishna will Teach us personality
    This is (Hi's Way)
    The Taw of KRishna*
  • Congratulations sincerely
    Surely your association is
    Appreciated as it should be.
    Keisha & the yoga's are all understanding One needs
    As the falling water, washing
    all it touches the creepers of rahdahKrishnaPrama is
    Purifying everything it Contact's oencounters. I celebrate you achievements Sincerely prahbu.
    Krishna guiding & advising fromwithin one's heart, is the aim darshon is key.
    Vishnu should be honored as the "prelude" to meditations afford to Krishna!
    As, freedom is the pre-recquset good physical &mental health & the learning experience, Vishnu is the best of the masters of liberating potency(s).
    My Thumbs are high to U prahbu*
    Think
    of the many So called So called serrenderd/alcimest seeking divine providence. Now Rember KRishna's communions are learned & earned
    & not suitable for the "mindLess sprawling rebels & or
    (the "less intelligent") HDG
    PROBUPOD IS GOD'S
    Who's are we?
  • Hare Krishna,

Thank you for your thoughtful and informative reply. Narahari Das is right now my Shiksha Guru. I plan on him initiating me this coming September in Hawaii. I have been  his student for 4 years. I live in Houston, TX and he lives in Honolulu, HI. I am going back to HI in September for my Initiation. His birthday is this month and I wanted to celebrate his day as a respectful obedient student and wasn't sure what I could do to honor him in all the respect he is due. I can not wait for my initiation, I am so excited by the thought of leaving my old Maya filled life behind and getting a new name and a new life under the watchful and loving care of my spiritual master. I chant my 16 rounds everyday for thee last 4 years and have read all 12 cantos of the Bhagavatam. Although I am 68 years old I feel like an infant just starting a new journey. The loving hands of Krishna has guided me back to spiritual awareness and understanding I am not this body. Sorry for rambling but I am so filled with joy just talking about this with someone who understands.

Hare Krishna,

George Baumley

• E-Counselor

Haribol prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Not at all. It was a pleasure to read whatever you have written. 

Yes, you are closer to my mother's age. Still it doesnt matter, in spirituality, we are small babies, having started on the journey back home now only.

Looking forward to more interaction with you.

Haribol,

YOur servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Firstly, sorry for the delay in responding.

Secondly, dandvat pranam to you for the wonderful thought. 

Now, is this spiritual master your diksha guru or shiksha guru - one who initiated you or one who is preaching to you? Actually, the way we celebrate appearance day of spiritual master - initiating guru is

If possible, call him or meet him in the temple. Wash his lotus feet (everyone needn't do individually. on behalf of everyone, any one devotee can do), then offer flowers while singing gurudev kripa bindu diya bhajan. Then there is glorification and then feast (typically, we fast till noon on the appearance day). You can offer whatever you want in the name of gift or cash. 

If the spiritual master is not physically close to you for you to do the above, you could still host a feast in his honour and do the rest with a photo of the guru prominently displayed. 

Shiksha guru - one can celebrate by glorification, cake cutting and feast. No need for washing of feet or fasting on the day. 

Actually, what does a spiritual master want from us? What is it that will please the spiritual master? Our sincere endeavour to advance in KC, our seriousness to follow his instructions. That is the most sublime gift one can give to spiritual master.

Do write back and tell us what you did eventually.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.