Back To Godhead India

Bhakti Courses

Kids

Gurukul

Comics

Games

Vedic Quiz

An Appeal        About Us        Donate       Contact Us
Why is they censorship of thought in present day Iskcon?

Views: 363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You see my brother, your reply tells everything about state of your mind, which is like a mad elephant in  the garden of what ever is cultivated.

One should offer obeisances before all — even the dogs, outcastes, cows and asses — falling flat upon the ground like a rod. For him who constantly meditates upon My presence within all persons, the bad tendencies of rivalry, envy and abusiveness, along with false ego, are very quickly destroyed.

Without humble state of mind, all the effort in devotional service is like a putting water in a broken pot. Without closing that  hole on the bottom of the pot, one should not expect the pot to be filled.

Are you really advocating that people stayi in ignorance? The whole thing about Krsna Consciousness is that one get out of ignorance and come to pure goodness. Did you not know this?

Jeremiah Prabhuji, 

First of all I am sure Srila Prabhupada wouldn't love to hear someone criticizing his disciples.

So that means by criticizing them we are not following the instructions of our Param Guru Srila Prabhupada, are we?

Personally I am indebted to Srila Prabhupada. He is the savior of my life! 

At the same time to understand his instructions and to see the living example of his words I need a Guru who can talk to me, who can answer to my questions, who can correct my mistakes. 

That is why Guru parampara needs to continue. As it was continuing before Srila Prabhupada. 

But in ISKCON Srila Prabhupada will be a Param Guru and will take Guru puja up to the end of Kali Yuga. There is no question of it. 

Person needs not only one Guru but many. As a child his mother will be his first guru. Then we grow up and get knowledge from so many Devotees, aren't they our gurus? 

-----

I read a comment about non intelligent people following not proper leaders, which is offensive. So person who writes such things or even thinks like this should be very careful. 

If we open our hearts and mind we can find so many great Devotees and Gurus. 

If we stop Guru Parampara then this movement may end up like some other religious groups. Who call last prophet to be the best prophet etc. 

Your servant,

RSS

Television

Online Statistics

© 2017   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service